Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Monday, May 17, 2010

Daddy is Great, Gives Us Chocolate Cake


Mommy is Great <<<<<-----------

Eve asked to frost the cake I had in the refrigerator and I said for her to have at it! She asked me to help her frost it. I showed her the scoop and plop method, which gives you a lot of frosting to move around. She had no problems after that demonstration.

Noah demonstrates his Puss in Boots imitation from Shrek 2:




If you are unfamiliar with the title's reference check out this sketch by Bill Cosby. Michael and I love it:



Smiles!

3 comments:

Michael Taylor said...

these children... who moments ago were singing praises to me...

klonghall said...

One of my favorite comedy routines of all time! I think I can still quote most of it.

Rachel said...

And it was good too!