Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Free, Free...Set Them Free...















:::::::::::::Yesterday::::

I checked Eve out of school early for a dental appoint. She had to get 3 fillings on the right side. She goes back next week for the 2 on the left. She is one brave girl. I told the dental assistant I need some of the nitrous oxide for my house, so the kids would laugh at my jokes. That comment made Eve laugh...but, of course, she was breathing in nitrous oxide at the time.

:::::::::::::Reading:::::

I am reading Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. I am surprised how much I am enjoying the writing style. I'll let you know what I think of the whole thing when I finish.

:::::::::::::Psych:::::::

I laugh out loud multiple times during each episode. I had to wipe my monitor down after the most recent episode that I watched on HULU.com. The 80's reference to Webster was a riot. My guess is the writers are my age. Check out the show for some crazy stories and laughs.

Later, gators!

1 comment:

Sue said...

What perfect children you have my dear! Lovely and sweet.

School Daze are here again.