Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Remain Calm!!!


Noahisms:::::::::

Yesterday Eve was acting like a maniac with a pair of safety scissors. She was threatening her moon project by saying, "I will cut you!" I was trying to get everyone to calm down to say a blessing over breakfast, so as they promise that they are ready I look up at Noah who has his arms crossed like Bela Lugosi and has his eyes rolled back in his head. I start snickering, but try to get on with the prayer.

Rachel said, "Mom you obviously lack self-control."

Noah quipped, "She lacks all kinds of control."

Pot to kettle, my friends!

A few minutes later Rachel meets me in the hall to relate the next Noahism. She said she had stolen a piece of his cinnamon sugar toast and popped it in her mouth. Noah told her, "That acid will burn through your sarcophagus!"

Rachel: "My sarcophagus?"

Noah: "Yeah, your sarcophagus, you know, that thing in your throat."

Rachel: "You mean my esophagus?!

Of course, I wrote these things down to wit Noah said, "I'm very quotable today!"


:::::::::::::::::Last Minute Science Projects R US:::::

Now to help with Rachel's project where I can!

Later!

No comments: