Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Noahism 2012

I had just started eating some grits after making the kids breakfast, when I dumped a spoonful of grits on my hoodie. I said, "Great! Really? Again!" Noah asked what was the problem. I told him I had already spilled pancake mix on myself. His sage advice (given in a prophetic voice) was:

"Maybe your time has come and your luck has run out."

Thanks, Noah. Give the Mayans my love.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Noah is full of words of wisdom and other stuff.
As we speak, he is on his third bowl of grits.