Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Clever Idea of the Day from Rachel...

You see Noah has a natural tendency to give really tight hugs, so Rachel excitedly told me of the name she came up with to describe her little brother...Here it comes...Wait for it...

"NOAH CONSTRICTOR"


I love it!

Hugs to y'all!

3 comments:

JP2E said...

HAHAHA!!! A second handle for "mister Noah-it-all". The kids are certainly clever.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on new years day. Aaron has been a lot of help and fun all week here with us, thanks for letting him hang out...

Carol said...

You need to warn a person when Rachel comes out with something like that, I just spluttered my tea up my nose! ROFL.

Sue said...

What clever children! Did Rachel see the photo I posted on my block? I hope she comments.
Noah is a very good hugger but then.... Eve, Aaron and Rachel can give some sweet hugs, too.
Granny SUe