Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Know My Mother Well!



New Growth Kit by Tia Bennett and stick pins by JennStar

I got a good laugh out of the responses my two youngest children gave to this Mother's Day questionnaire at Church. I loved it when Eve said that I was happy when she picked flowers and that I was sad when I had to wash clothes. She said my favorite food is french toast because I often make it for breakfast. Noah thinks it's pizza that I like, but I think my favorite food is homemade wheat bread with a thin layer of real butter. My favorite color is actually green. Noah knows of love to watch The Vicar of Dibley. I recently bought the boxed set at Fry's computer store. To explain Eve's answer for my favorite TV show is that I get movies for Aaron to supplement his history or science lessons. We sit down together to watch History Channel, National Geographic, Nova, A & E productions plus more to get more insight into some particular subject. Ken Burns does a great job on his series dvds that include The Civil War and Jazz. My best friend is Michael, my husband. These pages were a lot of fun to read. I like to know what goes on in the minds of my children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Victoria- I love it! Thanks for sharing it with me!! So cute that you used the boy and girl pins for their answers- and what a fun LO. I'll have to ask those questions to my kiddos and see when kind of answers I get! LOL!