Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Monday, March 05, 2007

Thank You:


background paper from Mary Quite Contrary and Border Line by Sande Krieger, Taped frame from Joined at the Hip by Tia Bennett, Arrow Doodles by Kate Hadfield, Font: Ash 94



::::::::::::::Local Skeptic is Converted to::::

.
Propel.
Among my grocery store coupons was an offer for a free bottle of Propel. Michael thought it was some highly caffeinated drink that I had mistakenly purchased. I told him no, that it was a vitamin enriched water drink. I got the grape version because that seemed a universal flavor favorite. He decided he really likes it and Aaron and Eve think it tastes great, too. So, if you wondered about this new product it's tasty and healthy. Their didnt' happen to be a chocolate with caramel version for me, but you know those researchers are always hard at work, so you never know!

1 comment:

~Jessica said...

Oh I LOOOOOVE Propel! I could drink it all day long. You must try the peach one. To me its the best because it tastes so real! Of course if you don't like peach steer clear lol