Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend:

The kids went off with Michael to go rock climbing and even ended up horseback riding. Check it out here: Michael's Blog.

While the kids and Michael were away I went over to my mom's and we had our nails done. I got both and French manicure and pedicure. What, especially, happy toes I have today. Then, mom and I went to a wonderful Chinese restaurant near her house. The owner is so friendly! I had broccoli chicken, egg drop soup and a spring roll. YUMMY STUFF!


::::::::::::::::::Started reading::::::

the next in The Sisters Grimm series called The Unusual Suspects.

I will review the first book later, but Noah is clamoring for his turn on the computer!

::::::::::::::::::This Morning:::::::::

I woke up with the sensation that I had undergone a bionic sinus transplant that my body is rejecting. UGH! Michael had some sinus and headache medicine, so I took one. I hoping for the best.

:::::::::::::::::Layout from Spring Break:::::



Sparkle paper by Gina Miller, Journaling Papers by Catrine, Fonts: Too Many Secrets/ DB Michael, Cluster Frames by Nancy Comelab, Popping Swirls (modified) by Tracy Ann Robinson

2 comments:

Carol said...

Awww Victoria, a fun day with your mum, that sounds wonderful. It's nice to sit back and do things like that and take time out. Hopefully you have the weather at the moment to wear pretty sandals to show your happy toes!

Michael Taylor said...

Slick,
I don't know how you fixed it but your blog now reads like it is supposed to in Mozilla.
Good Job! I like the new layout.