Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Bit of Silliness!

***Edited to add a new layout.

Aaron
Noah
Rachel
Eve
Michael
Me

Here is a Simpsonesque family portrait of both Michael's side of the family and mine:


Hey...they already thought I was weird!

:::::::::::::On Another Note:::::::::

My mom gave me her coupons for a new music website called Connect . I redeemed the 4 song credits for songs by Electric Light Orchestra or better known as E.L.O.
I downloaded "Mr. Bluesky", "Evil Woman", "Telephone Line" and "Hold On Tight". A wonderful part of growing up was listening to the radio on the many drives to visit my grandparents in Phenix City, Alabama and I remember singing along with these songs and several other E.L.O. songs. Such fun stuff. Check them out!

::::::::::New Layouts:::::::::
are in the works. I have tons of photos, so I hope to get a vacation book created by start of school, so the kids can show their teachers and classmates. Rachel recieved a sweet postcard from her new teacher. The teacher asked her about the specific places Rachel said she was planning to visit over the Summer. We grabbed a selection of different postcards from the trip and Rachel wrote her a letter, so we will pop that in the mail tomorrow.


***New Layout: "Where 2 First?


Borderlines and Traveling Stamp by Sande Krieger, background paper from Full of Life by Kay Miller, Teeny Tags by Jessica Bolton, Chippy Alpha by Audrey Neal from the Summer Collab kit at TLP, Cluster frame by Nancy Comelab, Date Stamp by Amber Clegg, Alpha sticker by the Powers Sisters, Doodle Alpha by Kate Hadfield and Font: DB Michael by Darcy

Reading time!!!
Ciao for now!

5 comments:

janna said...

TO cute. I love your Simpson family.
I probably should have made myself PLUS sized, but I refused too.

Great LO too!

Kirstie said...

lol, great Simpsons family. Did you do that from the movie site?

Anonymous said...

LOL, cool cartoons ;)
You rblog rocks!!! so many things to look at!! so much fun to read!!! ;)
Hugs & kisses, Mariquita

Kara said...

That simpsom pic is awesome-one of my swim coaches did that for our national team! So cute:-)

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Where is the background paper in the Nuclear Family from? I must have it! LOL I am totally following your idea. :D