Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Take Joy in Small Wonders:


Background Papers: Write it Down from Little Dreamer Designs and 9th Avenue by Iron Orchid Designs,
Felt Buttons: Big Boy Buttons by Natalie Braxton
Staples: Backward Staples by Jenn Patrick
Vintage Frames: Katie Pertiet/ Jessica Bolton
Tape: Kate Hatfield
Date Stamp: Amber Clegg
Punch Alpha: The Powers Sisters
Cardboard flowers: Little Lauren Lalas by Amanda Rockwell
Doodle flowers and Metal Flowers: Kate Hadfield
Primary Rubberbands: Kate Hadfield
Black Journal Paper: Dear Diary by Erica Hite
flourish doodle: Reverie Add-on by Weeds and Wildflowers
Fastener: Collectibles 1 by Sausan Designs
Wordy Bits Alpha: Kate Hadfield and Tiff Brady
Torn and Curled Paper Edges: Jen Caputo
Fonts: DB Michael by Darcy at the Digichick, Hello Sark, Taylor Makenzie


::::::::::::::::::Current Reading List::::::

The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

The Lucifer Effect by Phillip Zimbardo

The Sisters Grimm book 4 by Michael Buckley

I'm on the last three pages of my book by William Wilberforce and will try to give a review in a couple of days.

::::::::::::::::::All Quiet on the EASTERN Front::::

Michael and I took Rachel, Noah and Eve to spend the night at my stepmom, Alice's house. My dad and Alice just got back from a mission trip to Montana. Alice said Glacier Park was amazing. Rachel will also get to play with her cousin Haley. The girls are the same age and love to be giggly together.

Aaron is at a sleepover at his friend Jacob's house. I pick up up at 5 tonight so he can go to Scouts.

Hmmmm...what to do with myself...READ or clean...Oh, what a quandry ;)! Reading wins, so until later lovely people!

Smiles!

8 comments:

doloro said...

Ooh you do reviews - cool! I just finished the Deathly hallows. Now need something else to read!

Maggie Lamarre said...

I got the HP book and it's massive. 729 pages.
Luv the lo.
Have a great day.

ymA said...

I haven't even begun reading the second Harry Potter. lol. I read the 1st when my oldest was a newborn.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I agree, what to do with youself? Besides bask in my jealousy. LOL :o)

Beautiful layout!

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

SUPER darling LO - love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for the reading list!!! Notes made and I'll have to track that book The Lucifer Effect down :):) I love that layout!! those rubber bands are AWESOME!! Going straight into my kaboodle list!

20Birds said...

i love reading lists.... reading reading list, finding the books, anything about reading lists... and am interested in Wilberforce... you might like to visit my blog todaiy as i posted a snippet of a story i am writing.

20Birds said...

my husband jsut called me and told me that his aprents would take their hair clippings as kids and put it around the yard... too funny, anyway i laughed at him... but now i have to eat crow