Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, April 24, 2009

A New Day


Here is one of the Easter Layouts I finished:

I have a bunch of files to transfer, at some point, today. I finally got an external hard drive.
:::::::::::::::Oh, Hail...again:::::::

Michael and the kids sat on the porch and watched the torrential downpour with hail. The lightening received, "ooos and ahhs".

::::::::Readin' and Walkin'::::::
I was able to finish reading Rachel's book and finish the Truman Capote book during my walks at the park this week. I'll review later.

I'm off for my walk, so see ya later!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love the Easter photos of Eve. Hope you enjoyed your morning walk. Call your mother!