Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Terracotta Warriors at The High

We enjoy history! I can dress them up, but taking them out is another thing.



Yep, this is the same kid who threw his coat up on the display of the Constitution:



The stack of glass for eternal reflection:

Noah loves seeing himself:


Eve was interested in seeing the horse:


What was that you said, Rachel?

I really liked this one:



This piece was seen in the film version of Pride and Prejudice:




The draping is magnificent!






Aaron was really confused by this piece:



This piece is listed as "Untitled", but Eve named it "Colorful Peanuts". Perfect name:




I think this is amazing:

















Eve loved how the little girl only had one sock and that it drooped:

If you get a chance, visit The High Museum of Art.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I am so happy for all of you that you got to see this great exhibit. I only regret not seeing it myself. The photos are fantastic.

janna said...

lOL I love the nose pickers