Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, July 21, 2006

DE- STRESS:

I got this link from Jenn Star's blog and felt it imperative to pass it on:

BUBBLE WRAP

::::::::::::::::::::

It's Homeschool League bowling day at Brunswick Lanes so we will be running off in a little while for some bowling action!

::::::::::::::::::::


Enlighten papers, and tag (from Seasonal Scraps-Rain Shower) by Jen Wilson, Staples by Michelle Coleman, Frame by Rhonna Farrer, Overlay by Nancy Rowe Janitz, Fonts: Pea Lis, another typewriter, century, Distress. Scrabble alpha from a freebie (unknown maker)

Michael and Lettitia allowed me to take a few shots of them during Makayla's blessing get together after Church. Lettitia has joined the ranks of us old married folk!

3 comments:

janna said...

Love the BUBBLES~ My kids even played it.
Great LO too

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

YES!!! My kids are always trying to pop my bubble-wrap (which is, of course, very fun), but I need it for shipping things, darnit! LOL This is perfect. Thanks!

Bee-you-tee-ful LO, too. I feel another scraplift coming on...

Michael Taylor said...

You have some of the most colorful B&W Layouts that I've ever seen.