Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I Present: Refrigerator Artwork!

I will be posting artwork my kids have brought home for the last couple of years because today I finally got around to scanning them into the computer. Now there won't be a flood of artwork because much of it, (PLEASE DON'T TELL MY KIDS) resides in a landfill in the great state of Georgia! But the few pieces that passed the "Awww that is cool!" Mommy criteria (I am Inspector 12)...I will post. I present two pieces of artwork today. One is Aaron's and the other Rachel's:



Painted Alpha by Rhonna Farrer

Layout Credits: Shabby Fall Kit by Shabby Princess, Indian Summer in Seasonal Scraps, button (Delightful element) and blanket stitching by JenWilson, leather roses from Michelle Coleman's Gypsy Rose Elements, Overlay from Carefree Kit by the ScrapArtists
Fonts Used: Stitched font by MoJackson
Special thanks to...: Alb52 for torn circle

No comments: