Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday...

not a clever title, but I'm using my creativity elsewhere.


Dear Diary kit by Erica Hite, paw doodle by Rhonna Farrer, Borderlines by Sande Krieger, Negative Stripes by Gina Miller

Be Trusting by Kim Christensen, Font: Misproject

Spring Break by Dani Mogstad, Nancy Comelab's Cluster Frames, Doodle Arrows and Weather Doodles by Kate Hadfield, Sneakers by Anna Benjamin, Date Stamp by Amber Clegg

Cluster Frame by Nancy Comelab, Journal paper by Lauren Grier, Font: DB Michael





Here are some other titles we have watched an by this group that we enjoyed:
Othello, Macbeth, King Lear
Titus Andronicus, Romeo & Juliet, Hamlet
Learn Nutrition
Writing Basics
Biology
Sociology
Grammar For All 1 and 2
American Government 1 and 2
Finance: the basics
French 1 and 2
Learn Personal Finance


:::::::::::::::::::::Ali Edwards::::::::

Interview with Ali Edwards found in the Scrap Girls Newsletter:
(Excerpt):

8. If you could change anything about scrapbooking, what would it be?
I think what I would really like to change is the misconception that the people who do this are the ones with tons of time on their hands. Come on! Everyone is busy; everyone has stuff going on in their lives. Creating is really a lifestyle choice.


:::::::::::::::::Experiment:::::::::
Michael, Noah and Rachel did an experiment on Thursday night and I am making a layout of their experience. I will try to post it tomorrow. They were so excited.


::::::::::::::::When I Am Old:::::

If that isn't already a loaded statement from an adult I'm not sure what would qualify. My mom set herself up last week by asking the question, "When I am old can Granny come live with you?" All four of the children were in the room at the time and Aaron, Rachel and Eve gave Granny Sue a quick reply of, "Of course, Granny you can come live with us." Eve added that she could sleep in her room because she had two beds. Noah on the other hand replied, "Why would you want to do that?"
If I got that last line wrong send me a correction, mom!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I just found your blog, Victoria, and I like what I see! Your layouts are beautiful. What do you think about The BFG by Roald Dahl? That was my favorite book when I was little.

Erica