Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Moment with Aaron and Eve:


I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance that I should have been by any epaulet I could have worn.

Henry David Thoreau

This quote Michael used on his blog, but I used in on photos of Aaron at the Tennessee Aquarium.


background paper from Color Me Funky by Kate Hadfield and Gina Miller, Doodle Frames by Kate Hadfield, Stitched Bloom by Natalie Braxton, Doodle alpha is Amelie By Sara Carling, leather flower trim and paint strokes by Michelle Coleman, staple from Softly Softly by KSharonK, Date Stamp from Simply Irresistable by Gina Cabrera, Font: DB Michael, Amienne, Simon Script




Background paper and bunny from Julie Mead's Love Some Bunny,
Brackets and doodles from Kate Hadfield and Gina Miller's Color Me Funky,
Vintage Frame by Katie Pertiet,
Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman,
Cardboard tear by Linda Gil Bildal,
Ribbon by Amy Martin,
Font: Jane Austen, Artistamp Medium



Eve had her hair done by our next store neighbor, Jordan. She loved having her hair done up in pigstails. She was also wearing dress up clothes that belonged to Jordan's sister, Cameron. Eve and Cameron looked like beautiful fairy princesses.


:::::::::::::::HIGH MUSEUM OF ART:::::::

The Louvre exhibit was amazing. I will post later.

No comments: