Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Star Wars Disney Style

I was doing some pages for the Disney book and here is one of them.



Background paper from Simple Expressions by Jen Wilson, Moodle Alpha and Moodle Frame by Mo Jackson, Font: Waltograph


:::::::::::::::Fresh 2 Frazzled::::::::::::


(Our Trip) Took us from my home in Georgia to Nauvoo, Illinois, The Corn Palace, Devil's Tower, The Badlands, and Mount Rushmore. In Oregon My family drove me to Oregon Coast Aquarium in Portland, Silver Springs and to Ona Beach. Then we went to Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons, Bryce Canyon, andThe Grand Canyon. I did really well until Memphis, Tennessee. Then I threw up and mom held me the rest of the way home in the back seat of the truck.


Fonts:
Movin' On kit by Sandra Boddington in Studio Sandra at Scrapbookgraphics,
Doodle alpha and Exhaust doodle by Kate Hadfield, Font: DB Michael by Darcy, Marcelle Script, Mia's Scribbling, Distress.



:::::::::::::::::::::GIRL SCOUT CAMP::::::::

This weekend I will be with Rachel at Girl Scout Camp, so I suppose there will be a lot of giggling and mosquitos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts...expecially the 2 Frazzled!
It wouldn't be a successful girl scout camp if there weren't a ton of giggling...but it's okay if there aren't any mosquitos. :)