Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Past...

I was going through some old photographs and found this family photo, so I decided to play with it:




Darcy Baldwin: DJB Mish and DJB MICHAEL at The Digichick
Amy Cheeseman: Grinchy Christmas freebie (2006)
Michelle Coleman: Hand Stamped Alpha
Shabby Miss Jenn: Tree Trimmin' Party
Mo Jackson: Moodle frame, Moodle Alpha
Holly McCaig: Doodle Frame
Catrine: Pauline Alpha



:::::::::::::Christmas Presents:::::::

I saw this on Janna's blog and thought it was pretty cool:
bgcolor="ffffff" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />




Later, gators!

3 comments:

janna said...

That picture is to cute!!!

I left you a couple gifts too!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the family photo. It is one of my personal favorites. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I love that picture! How wonderful!

Just swinging in to say Hi Victoria!!!

Have a wonderful day!