Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Age Gap...

Eve lost her first tooth last night! Michael yanked a very loose tooth. The bottom tooth was so wiggly that Eve thought she might swallow it in her sleep. (We don't count the upper tooth that was pulled due to trauma in the official "Lost Teeth" count".



I hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Simantha said...

hello old friend!!! how are you, I got back in touch with your mom and when she gave me her blog details I knew I would find you too!
Gosh i miss you guys, esp Rachel, what a big girl she has become so fast!
I do miss drinking pink lemonade at your house and having your yummy french toasts! thank you for all you did for me and my companions when we served in your ward!
lots of love
Simantha
(sis shankaran)

Chocolate Cat said...

How exciting! and what a great photo. Does the 'tooth fairy' visit your house??

Carol said...

Oh Eve you look so cute with your toothless grin. I hope the tooth fairy visited.