Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun...



::::::::::::::::Girl Scout Day at the Braves:::::::














Rachel helped Eve while they waited for an hour until the walk started. Rachel is a wonderful big sis!


:::::::::::::Eve is a Daisy Scout:::::::
On Tuesday she received her smock with the ribbon turned backwards. When she accomplishes 3 good deeds the ribbon is turned to face out.


Evey and her pal, Alexandra:




Michael has this on his blog and I enjoyed it so much I'm including it on mine:



Science is too cool!

:::::::::::::Book Review::::::::


This book is one I never read as a kid, but I really enjoyed as a family read. The story of the children longing for a mother in their lives since theirs had died. A father trying to give his family what it needed in pioneer circumstances and a strong willed woman looking for a place to belong that would be her own. A great story!

::::::::::::Eve Will Be...

6 on Sunday. I'll blog again when we get back from taking her to her birthday surprise!

Take care! :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Eve my little twin, I will look forward to hearing what your birthday surprise is. I hope there'll be pictures. Will check back then.

20Birds said...

i live with Mythbuster fanatics so tomorrow it is going on my blog also... cracked me up... and i love the sarah books... and i remember when i had little Daisy Scouts... what fun!

Anonymous said...

Look it's me! Hey Mom you got my good side.