Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Lifetime of Roses:


eveything is from "Winter Roses" by Karen Hunt.
Font: Pea Angedawn


::::

A question asked, often, in the scrapbooking community is: "What music do you listen to when you scrap?

When I worked on the layout above I was listening to:


I laugh everytime I hear Tevye wondering out loud to God:

"Dear God, you made many, many poor people.
I realize, of course, that it's no shame to be poor.
But it's no great honor either!
So, what would have been so terrible if I had a small fortune?"


...No James Blunt for me! I'll take Topol singing any day!

No comments: