Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Scrap Artist Challenge Layouts:


I often do not hear the correct lyrics when listening to songs, and my husband points out the expletives on songs while we are listening to the radio. I often hear him asking me, "what did you just sing?" I'm not deaf, they just need to annunciate! Hear is my layout for all of us folks who are lyrically impaired!

Fonts: Mr. B, Sketchy, Matisse, Pea Lis, Perpetua
Background from Studio Chic by Shabby Princess,
Fairies and wings (altered) by Hope Wallace
#4 from Official Boxer Alpha by Mo Jackson
Title Alpha-Phunky Phresh by Jennifer Pebbles
Overlay by Nancy Rowe Janitz,
b&w images from Weird is Wonderful by Maya
Internet photos of earmuffs and otoscope diagram
Stock Exchange photo of the pink highlighter




Summer Whimsy Kit: Alpha, stamps and paper,
Gypsy Rose Elements: by Michelle Coleman
Fonts: Distress, CAC Shishoni Brush, Cold Coffee, Pea Beth, Jane Austen, Pea Happy Girl

1 comment:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

ROFL!! Oh, that's totally me. That's why I refuse to sing along with anyone else in the car. but my husband is bad, because he just kinda sings whatever he wants, to the tune he wants, no matter what's actually playing. LOL!!

Great pic from Nauvoo! LOL@ the Devil's tower note. :D Remind me...did you guys go on a road trip? Looks like fun!