Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sent Kids To Brush Their Teeth:

and this is all I can post for now, but I thought it was funny enough to share:

Noahism of the day:

You know a kid is a child of a genealogist when they ask questions like this:

"What is your second favorite color twice removed?"
"Mine is orange!"

:)

5 comments:

janna said...

LOL twice removed! I like the new header all decorated!

Melissa said...

LOL I love that boy! Tell him Aunt Melisa needed a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Noah is a hoot! Give him a big Granny Sue squeeze.
I am still trying to think of my least favorite color because Noah only gave me 3 minutes to answer that one.

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!!!! ;)

Tooth Fairy exchange rates???? LOLOL, how cute and funny is he??? LOL I love your layout!!! so fresh and happy!!! great job!!!!

And I have to go to your gallery to have a better look at your other pages, they look amazing!!!

Huge hugs & kisses,

Mariquita

IreneO said...

That's too funny - I love it!