Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Monday, June 19, 2006

99%---

of my photos are always duffie! The kids love to make goofy faces, or they simple look downright confused. I don't know what causes the confusion...it is I...your mother...with a camera. You know me! Anyway, the goofy faces I accept because I have introduced you to my zany, plastic faced, husband.


storyboard by Lanne, Font: Edwardian Script ITC

-----

Father's Day

We drove to Pine Mountain, GA for a family get together. My Great Aunt Doris was visiting from Brigham City, UT. The kids had fun playing with cousins they had never met before. My Great Aunt Margaret made a super yummy homemade salsa. My dad scarfed up most of the shrimp (he was quite the vacuum around the shrimp tray). My Aunt Diann made a great strawberry cake with whip cream frosting...light and tasty!

Luckily, Michael brought his laptop and we were able to get cemetery photos from Aunt Margaret and Doris' trip to North Carolina where we have a lot of family history. It is so fun to trade email addresses with folks in the family. I hope to get some really good leads and solid family information. The kids think they are so funny when they point out cemeteries when we are driving and ask if I want to stop and take photos.

------------

In Digi-News: There is a great, COMPLETELY OPEN, forum for all things digital launched by Shannon BiegerDigiShopTalk. I have signed up and look forward to this burgeoning community! :)

2 comments:

janna said...

All of my photos are the same way... Notice the family shot yesterday by the river on my blog... LOL

Isn't family history fun!!! Maybe we are related??

LOL about photos in the cemeteries, we do that too!!!!

janna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.