Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Baby, It's NOT Cold Outside

The weather here is rather warm. Eve has been going to school in skorts and short sleeve tops. But, these new kits I have been fortunate to play with from Shabby Miss Jenn have helped me get into a more festive frame of mind:

:::::::::::::::::::Shabby Miss Jenn mega kits::::::::::

Tree Trimmin' Party
and
Shabby Snow Kisses



Shabby Miss Jenn: Tree Trimmin' Party
Darcy Baldwin: Font: DJB RITA2 and DJB LAURATscript at The Digichick
Jennifer Pebbles: *Template-modified




Journaling: Rachel and Rebecca were thankful for every snowflake they could scoop off the top of the tents. They came up to each of us at the campsite to show off their treasured balls of snow. They ended up with red faces, red hands and happy hearts!


Shabby Miss Jenn Designs: Shabby Snow Kisses mega kit


Darcy Baldwin: DJB MANDYK1, DJB JULIANA IN A HURRY at The Digichick


Paula Duncan: rusty nail hardware

:::::::::::::::::::::Ben 10::::::::::::::

Today is a day to hangout with Noah. The other kids are at my stepmom's house playing with their cousin, Haley. Noah asked if he could come home with us so tonight he could watch Ben 10, Race Against Time at Granny Sue's house. It was an easy request to fulfill.

:::::::::::::::::::::Yesterday:::::::::::

Eve's feast went well and the cupcakes I made were well received. Aaron did a great job reading. I even got to read a short book to the class.

At 2p.m. Eve and I went to Noah's class for their rendition of "Stone Soup". The kids were great. Noah was Villager #8 whose claim to fame was taking the soup pot and placing it in front of the main characters. He also had a few lines.

Aaron and I dissected a chicken wing...well, I dissected it while he watched and tried not to gag.

All in all a productive day!

I'll post pictures once I upload them to the computer.

Smiles!

4 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

WE're having warm weather too, but it's gonna stop tomorrow. Love the holiday layouts. Enjoy your thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mary said...

No warm weather here in CT, We actually had some snow yesterday.

The 2 pages are just Lovely. TFS

-Mary-

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts......Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!!

Carol said...

Hey, it's not supposed to be warm there, it's supposed to be warm here!!! And I love Christmas so I'm doubly loving Christmas layouts. What a fun time of year to be digi scrapping. (I wasn't doing this last year at this time, frankly, I'd never even heard about it!! LOL)