Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Always Playing Catch Up



:::::Halloween 2008 pages:::::::














I am finally getting around to scrapbooking the kids Halloween photos from 2008. Michael did such a great job on the costumes. There was a lot of giggling when all was said and done.

:::::High School Reunion::::::

My 20th High School Reunion is coming up on Saturday. Michael helped me shop for a "dressy casual" outfit. I'll get him to take a photo of me before I leave for the shindig.

:::::Chinese Food::::::

Michael took us out for Chinese food last night. YUM! Noah tried the vegetable spring rolls and decided that he likes them better than he did last time. We are slowly getting him to try more things.

:::::Walking::::::::

I'm off to do that. The only day I missed last week was Saturday. Even the rain didn't stop me on Sunday. I am almost through with my book on Meriwether Lewis. It is a great read.

2 comments:

Michael Taylor said...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays for this very reason. I love to work withe the kids to make them something unique.

Rachel said...

"You sit on a throne of lies!" I love the picture of Noah in the Idea post!