Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I don't Want to be a South Pole Elf


Cold rain...today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALEY...one of my awesome nieces!


***A.T.C.
I love A.T.C.s...Here is one I came up with:


Here are two oldies, but I felt like sharing them again:




*****Christmas Singing...

Eve yelled at Noah and me for not singing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" correctly, so Noah called her a "South Pole Elf". This morning we sang "Jingle Bells" while I brushed her hair. No recriminations or chastisements of any kind. Things maybe looking North for our little South Pole Elf.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh I think I may need to pinch that Noah, love the 'South Pole elf' insult!! Very nice Surfer girl ATC. As you can see I am finally catching up with myself a little!

Sue said...

Eve and Noah are both good singers. I loved it when they sang the song they are planning for Christmas in Primary. They both have lovely voices.