Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trying Minimalism...What Ya Think?


Here is one of the pages I've been working on for the new year:




I tend to love everything and the kitchen sink on my pages, but I'm trying to downsize. I like how it turned out. Eve was rather underwhelmed by the snow accumulation.

3 comments:

Michael Taylor said...

I like this. It still has enough of your personality it it to be really cute. This layout has a lot of blank space but it still has much more than what I consider minimalist.

teacherninja said...

Looks lovely.

And by the by, where do you get all those cute buttons? Is it from an online generator?

Sue said...

Well, Miss Daisy loved our outing as well. It was delicious and fun. We must go there again soon and have more delicious food.