Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Summer time...



Eve and Noah were arguing, Eve at the base of the stairs and Noah in his bedroom. From what I could tell Noah refused to help Eve find a website on the computer downstairs. She was trying to harangue him until he helped her. Then I heard in a whiny, shrill voice, "MOM, Noah called me a brat!"

Noah yelled from upstairs, "I said it loud enough so mom can hear!"

Well...so much for blackmailing the older brother!

::::::::::::They Might Be Giants::::

I just got the cd & DVD of "Here Comes Science". I'll let you know what I think after I finish listening to it. My, preliminary, guess is that it will be pretty cool.


Smiles!

3 comments:

teacherninja said...

It IS an amazingly cool CD. Harper and I love love love it.

Michael Taylor said...

I've been listening to it at work too. Love it.

Frequently I hear one of the kids yell, "I'm gonna tell dad!"
I just responded, "You already have!"

Sue said...

No brats - just practically perfect grandchildren - one and all.

We should have statues for each of them. I can think of some really unique poses for said statues, too.