Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Monday, August 09, 2010

Whoa...Can You Hear The Quiet?

The first day of school came today. I drove Aaron to high School for the start of 10th grade. No photos...I was just awake enough to drive.

Then, the wee beasties were awakened for their day. Eve was so excited she only ate half of an apple. Noah had his French toast. Sabrina F. came over to catch the bus with Rachel.

Here I was playing with the curve function on Photoshop:




Noah chose to be silly for all his photos:


Here is the regular photo of Eveybug:



She got annoyed because I kept calling her Taylor Swift:


Apparently, two boxes of tissues and a roll of paper towels turns Noah into a Sherpa:




Sabrina and Rachel cutting up at the bus stop:



Rachel purchased these shoelaces that say "I love Nerds":
Rachel...the girl behind the bangs...film at 11:

Waiting for the bus is not high on the Fun-O-Meter:



:::::::::My Day::::::

I walked and read at the park, took a shower, did laundry, made beds,scowled at the ants at the sink (they are baited, so killing them would not be the best long term choice),uploaded photos, playing with some digital layouts and catching up with a little Warehouse 13 on HULU.

I hope y'all had a great day!

1 comment:

teacherninja said...

Cute pix. I love nerds as well. I had a fantastic first day at my new library. I'll have to post about it soon. Enjoy the quiet!