Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Progress!

Aaron and Eve ran in the homeschool running Fun Run yesterday. Aaron ran 3/4 of a mile and Eve ran a 1/4 of a mile. We aren't an athletic family, so I was really happy with Aaron's time of 11.14. I ran with Eve to keep her going otherwise she wanders off to the playground. We ran 4:23. The kids all received ribbons with their times on the back.


::::::Siding:::::::

The siding is done except for some trim pieces. I need to finish caulking and then we can get the house painted.

We are going to start working on the kitchen this week, while my dad goes hunting for the rest of the week and off to help build something at his church. We are going to get the kitchen cabinets through IKEA. We opted for the Adel birch collection, so I will be pulling stuff out of cabinets, so we can get to the base cabinets and start the flooring.

I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

janna said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I love Ikea...