Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wednesday, the First

Oh, no applause! I know the title is clever!

Here is a layout of my little nephew, Elliott. That is my arm holding him. I'm no hand model, but my arm does have a distinctive kind of charm and safe kind of look to it...don'tcha think?


Solid Paper from Simply Irresistable kit by Gina Cabrera
Patterened Paper from Midnight in the Garden by Kay Miller
Frayed Fabric Edges by Fhung Lie
Crayon Doodles by Ida
Taped Journal Doodles by Kate Hadfield
Doodle Alpha and Reverie freebie by Weeds and Wildflowers
Baby hang tag by Shabby Miss Jenn (found at DDE)
All Dressed Ribbons by Jennifer Barrette at OAKS
Font: DJB WENDYPscript by Darcy Baldwin at The Digichick



::::::::::::::::::Check Up::::::::

I'm taking Noah to the doctor's for his annual physical. He wondered if he was going to the teeth doctor (dentist) or the body doctor. I told him it was the body kind. It won't be our primary care physican because our vacation interfered with that appointment, so I rescheduled and got Dr. Washington. I hope this doctor is as great as our regular doctor, Dr. Pugel. I don't know if he is supposed to get shots today, but I do have to ask about his facial ticks...which, by the way, he denies he has. He was blinking mid-denial last night. What a goober!

::::::::::::::::::Layout Makin' Time:::

I'm off to create a new layout with a new kickin' font by Darcy Baldwin at The Digichick. The new font debuts tomorrow.

Smiles!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Victoria, what an absolutely sweet little boy. And what a gorgeous layout you have done. Just beautiful.

Tracy said...

Good luck at the Dr!

Great LO, I love the perspective of the photo!

Unknown said...

Great arm, gorgeous baby LO! Love the blog. Hi from Northern Ireland.

janna said...

What a darling baby and a beautiful hand!

I hope the ticks are nothing major!
Prayers for on Noah on there way!!!

20Birds said...

the arm totally gives the layout its charm, no really i think it is the precious baby and the cool ribbon and beads ...LOVE that...and the blue and green looking so soothing