Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, January 24, 2009

What Was Your Favorite Color When You Were a Kid?

:::::::::::::Eve's School Yearbook:::::::::
Here is a layout for Eve's book for Kindergarten. I'm also going to work on one for Noah and Rachel.




I have been quizzed, daily, by Eve about my favorite things when I was a kid. So, here are some of my answers:

My favorite Things, When I Was a Kid:

1. favorite color- Blue
2. Gum- Chiclets, Bubble Yum & Fruit Stripe Gum


3. Favorite game on the playground- Chinese Jump Rope

4. Favorite flower- Dandelions
5. Favorite thing to collect- Stamps, coins & rocks.
6. Favorite thing to play with in the woods- acorn caps & moss.
7. Favorite activity- bike riding and going to Sparkle skating rink with my sister, Tracy.
8. Favorite book collection- Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden mysteries.

::::::::::


It is a rainy day outside. Aaron and Grampa are off working on another scout's Eagle Scout project.


Take care! :)

4 comments:

Michael Taylor said...

Now I'm craving some Fruit Stripe gum.

Chocolate Cat said...

I loved Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden books too! I also enjoyed the Bobbsey twins - did you read any of them??

Carol said...

Okay my friend, now go scrap these answers and do a page for Michael too, so the kids can always refer back to them and enjoy reading about you at their age.

Sue said...

I remember bringing Stamps home from work for your collection. My doctor (boss) always got mail from all over the world.