Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh, The Drama!!!

On the way to the performance for Rachel and the summer Drama Camp, Eve tried to do crazy, big-eye stare at the camera:


Are you frightened?

Nah! I didn't think so.


Now for MORE Drama:




Credits: Mary Fran's "How Done It" kit, Christina Renee's Dirty Notes, Nancy Comelab's Cluster Frames, Catrine's Pauline Alpha, Font: DB MICHAEL by Darcy Baldwin at The Digichick, DJB Another Mandy

All of the silhouttes are of the students in the club.

:::::::::::After the Performance we went to Bruster's for some celebratory ice cream:




Credits: We Are Story Tellers "Art Nation Blossom" and "Momtourage"
Fonts: CK Ali's Writing and DJB LORRAINE BOLD by Darcy Baldwin at The Digichick




:::::::::::::House Stuff::::::
Here are some photos of the kitchen after I painted and Michael put up the crown molding. After he finished I got to be "Caulk Girl". I also painted the little words above the window.







:::::::::::::Hilarious...I tell ya!::::

I got this off Janna's blog and had to post it here:


:::::::::::::::Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband::::

is one of my favorite groups and my mom sent me the link that they have released a new album, thanks mom! If you click on the link that says "Jukebox" you can hear the new songs.

Take care! :)

7 comments:

Carol said...

Your kitchen colour, I absolutely love it. That's the exact colour I would want my bathroom to be. And I love the window panes. I so want to be in your kitchen having a cup of tea with you and sitting long an talking much and definitely there'd be a few giggles too. (I just read that, I sound like a stalker!!!) LOL

Amanda said...

Love the kithcen! Will you come do mine? The people before us put up pink marbelized wallpaper - ick.

Love the layouts and pictures too. Yum - ice cream. I want some now, but none of the places open until 11am.

Kiki Halbert said...

Nice pictures of the kitchen. That's the colour I want on my walls!!!

movefearlessly said...

beautiful kitchen! love the photos and layouts.

Unknown said...

Great photos and layouts. I have used that crime scene one from MaryFran too - fun kit.

Kitchen looks great - as does that ice cream.

Chocolate Cat said...

Love the photos of your kitchen, it looks fantastic and I especially love the words you've painted! Great words to live by, especially in the kitchen, seems to be the place to have special family time!

janna said...

Cute pictures and layouts. You are so good to scrap recent pictures.
I need to work on that.

Love the finished kitchen too!