Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, January 19, 2007

Cookie Time!



papers by Heather Roselli, Arrows by Shawna Clingerman, frame by Tia Bennett,Font: Authentic D

One of the girls in Rachel's troop has a brother being deployed to Iraq out of Fort Benning, Georgia, so the girls agreed that it would be great to send his brigade some Girl Scout cookies. So, if any one is on a diet or hates cookies they could still order for the troops.
The Girl Scout cookies are part of the anti- Transfats movement in the food industry. So, I suppose you can enjoy them more with the 0 Transfats, but I don't think, scientifically, they have jumped on the O calorie band wagon. If they did I think they could start selling Girl Scout bottles of water...you know...water collected by "REAL" Girl Scouts at an EPA tested and approved crystal spring. I think it would sell. On the other hand I don't think the Boy Scouts would have a chance with the same idea because of their rugged...I can drink dirty water and live persona. As a consumer you would think what did this boy put in this bottle. I know, I'm just projecting!

::::::::::::::::Noah Neutron, Boy Genius::::::::::
Check out this cute blog and photo from my stepdad:


Have a great weekend!CLICK ME!

No comments: