Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pinewood Derby

Noah enjoyed the Pinewood Derby, especially coming in second in one of the heats. I have yet to see the overall results for the day, but Noah had fun, so that's a winner.


background paper is Jaided, arrows and hardware by Kate Hadfield, Journal papers by Catrine, Frame by Rhonna Farrer, staples from Circus Kit by Sandra Boddington at Sweet Shoppe Designs, stars from A Beautiful Mess by Lisa Whitney, Date Stamp by Katie Pertiet, Font: Thoughts/Minya Nouvelle/Ash 94/Simon Script

Michael sent this to me and I thought it was hilarious:Click me!

1 comment:

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

ROFL oh, my! I haven't had such a good laugh since the man modeled the wedding dress of his ex-fiance. hehe