Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, February 23, 2007

The Guiness Book of World Records Called:

and they wanted to feature my dear Mum for their 2007 addition. What exciting category you may ask? Well, it is: "Woman turns 29, AGAIN...and AGAIN, at every birthday!" I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure when my mom finds out about this person from Guiness calling she might get mad at me. "Crazy!" You may shout. But, really she seems to think I make up these things just to tease her about her age. This is a categorical lie (because I don't need an excuse to tease her about her age...I just enjoy it for the pure fun and hilarious peels of laughter!) I will have to mention that the best revenge she can have is to leave me at home with my 4 children after feeding them sugar on Saturdays! I suppose she could call that..."Granny's SWEET REVENGE!"

Seriously and happily...I Love you, Mommy! Happy Birthday!


Frames and doodles by Kate Hadfield

No comments: