Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Let a Sleeping Dog Lie?

Naaa! I was playing around with some photos of the kids that I have already used in layouts. Here are a few:






Kits and elements used were from Janel Kretshman, Kate Hadfield, Jackie Eckles, Steph Krush, Nancy Comelab, Sande Krieger, Michelle Coleman, Christine Smith and Jen Wilson


:::::::::::::Camping for Michael's Birthday:::::::

We will be off camping to celebrate with my dear hubby. The kids want to eat ramen noodles and more ramen noodles. Hey, cheap and easy...but in a good way!

Noah should be happy because I'm getting s'more fixins! It may get a bit of snow where we are going, so I'm washing the kids clothes and jackets up tonight.

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

sausan said...

Thank you for your nice words on my new creations. It is always a pleasure hearing from you! And I love your fun layouts. Great as usual, Victoria!
I truly hope all goes well for your little nephew, it's always stretching nerves to have a little one undergo surgery.
Oh and I hope you had a great bday party! Happy belated "born day" ! And i am a little bit jealous...you were having a great mexican food invitation...love this food, too! Can imagine it was yummy...
Have a great weekend!
Sylvie