Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fun Blog Rage of the Day:

type the phrase: What (your name) needs: into the Google search engine and check out what topics come up. Here are mine:

What Victoria needs:

1. a major traffic overhaul. (what that really means is a Mini-Cooper S)
2. secondary sewage treatment now. (This means someone else to clean my bathrooms)
3. more teachers. (Could mean I need to get my homeschool act in gear!)
4. more low cost housing now-says the Greens. (I don't know who these particular Greens are, but I'm all for paying less?!)
5. more wind power. (This could mean I need to get out and walk?)
6. needs a guy. (This statement is categorically false! I'm quite enamored with the one I have!)
7. a code of ethical practice. (Hey, doesn't everybody!)
8. an approach to Indonesia. (The politics are a little too deep for me on this one!)
9. a bigger exhibition center. (This has been something I've been wanting all my life!)
10. needs a makeover, and how.(I hear the chorus of Amens throughout every one of my friends and family. I'm suprised Clinton and Stacy haven't come knocking on my door, while holding a can of lighter fluid for my wardrobe of sweatshirts!)


Y'all have a great weekend and say "Hi!" to your Mom and them!

No comments: