Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, February 08, 2008

T-Shirt Truths

This is one of the pages for my SIL's Christmas album. Their family always has hilarious t-shirts and this one is all too true:




Credits: background paper from Exploring Solids by Catrine
Kate Hadfield's Fall doodles
Mo Jackson's Bark Alpha and Squirrel's from Fall Pixibelle
Carol Abram's Twig frame
Jan Crowley's Comic Book Junkie


:::::::::::::::::::::::::Pins & Needles:::

My wonderful friend, Carol, from Australia gave me this award . I was truly pleased as punch to have someone say this about me. Carol is so full of mirth, talent and perserverance (overcoming the dreaded dpns for one thing) that she always inspires me when I read her blog. I will be presenting this award to some others soon. Thank you, again!

Smiles!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love that layout! OMG, too funny and the squirrels are a perfect touch. What a great page for the album.

And you are so very welcome!

Carol said...

Hey Victoria, I've tagged you, go check out my blog.

http://pins--needles.blogspot.com/2008/02/7-things-about-me.html

Play along if you like.

Actually I'm starting to get worried, you don't usually take this long between posts, hope everything is okay.