Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hu (LU) Loves You, Baby?

:::::::::::Recommendation Friday:::::::::

I was listening to Clark Howard, a nationally syndicated consumer talk show host, talk about how cool hulu is, so I checked it out. I am so stoked that they have some of my favorite shows like: Kojak, The Bob Newhart Show, Buck Rogers, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Addams Family, WKRP, Night Gallery, Bewitched, The Rockford Files... YIPPEE. There are a few shows I'm interested in checking out like: My Name is Earl and some National Geographic Channel presentations. There are several more shows on there, but one I was looking for they didn't carry is Barnaby Jones. Maybe some day.


::::::::::::::::::International Folk Dancing:::::::

was the order of the morning. The second grade at Noah's elementary school performed dances from different countries. There were dances from Israel, Ireland, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, England and the U.S.A. Noah's class was the U.S.A. He was so excited to see Evey and me in our seats. Michael felt bad that he was called to a meeting at the same time and couldn't attend. Here are some picks of my happy, dancin' boy:
Noah's normal, big-eyed, psycho look...mom has a camera pose:



Put a fork in him, people. He's done!


::::::::::::::::::C.T. Layouts for the Fresh kit by Dawn Inskip






Credits: Fresh kit by Dawn Inskip at NDISB
http://www.ndisb.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2296
TTS
http://digistore.treasurestoscrap.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=20
SSS
http://shop.scrapscandistyle.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=43
also, gems from "A Little Sunshine" kit.


Fonts: DJB Another MANDY, DJB My Dear Marsha by Darcy Baldwin at The Digichick
http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/product.php?productid=17789&cat=273&page=2


Alpha: Spring Collab at TLP by Jacque Larsen


::::::::::::::::Weekend Plans::::::

are up in the air due to the thunderstorms coming in soon.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

Smiles!

6 comments:

gabs-art said...

love your layouts and the photos are awesome ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool photos and even cooler layouts.

This Jersey Momma said...

Cute LOs & pics! I've tried Hulu before too. It's very cool.

Michelle said...

cute layouts.

ScrapShana said...

Great layouts! Super cute pics and video of the dancing too. Your son looks like he has a great personality!

klonghall said...

Thanks for helping me find yet another time waster online! :-) I love it! I may never do chores again...