Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag...I'm It

I was tagged by Marcus, so here goes:

4 Random Things I Like About My Significant Other
He is a fantastic chef.
He can do minor car repairs.
He speaks my dialect of the language "Wife".
He tells funny jokes (they maybe the same jokes, I tend to forget them).

4 Jobs I’ve Had
Medical records department at Emory Clinic (Summer Job)
Runner at Emory Clinic (Summer Job)
Office staff at Mervyn's Department store
Mom

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
Murder By Death
Ben Hur
Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version)
Star Wars episodes 4-6


4 TV Shows I Watch
Forensic Files
Psych
Monk
The Daily Show

4 Favorite Foods
Wheat Bread with butter
Black bean enchiladas
Vegetarian Spring rolls
Mashed potatoes

4 Places I’d Like to Visit
Australia
New Zealand
Prince Edward Island
Japan

5 Things I’m Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
Having my teeth cleaned
A new pair of walking shoes
Eve learning to read
Noah's theory about the beginning of time...in its newest form
Aaron surviving middle school


4 People I Tag
Rachel
Heather
Kate
Shannon



:::::::::::::::RED BUBBLE::::::::::

My photographer brother-in-law, Marcus, is selling some of his photos on-line at Red Bubble, so if you are interested in gorgeous quality prints or notecards you can check out his site.



::::::::::::::::Cellos ROCK!:::::::::::






Take care! :)

6 comments:

marcus said...

I wonder if we heard the same thing recently, because just last night I was thinking how under appreciated and under used the cello was in rock music. I love it!

Oh, and thanks for the plug.

Sue said...

Ah yes the NEVER ending Game of Life...... that does bring back memories.

Michael Taylor said...

I think all of Metalica's work is better when performed by somebody else. I've heard Whiskey in a Jar and Enter Sandman on Bagpipes, too.

Chocolate Cat said...

So glad Australia is on your list of a place you'd like to visit!

Carol said...

Michael is indeed a rare breed with being able to understand Wife Talk language, ROFL. And yes, if you visit Australia you must visit me!!!!

Anonymous said...

For some reason I didn't get your Tag thingy, try it again please!