Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, December 12, 2008

What You Will Find My Mom Doing in A Few Years...



:::::::::::Santa's Frosty Follies

Rachel performed with her 5th grade class, today. She had such fun and I will post pictures soon. Eve was able to watch her performance.

I have a great time visiting the Rachel's class. The boys and girls are polite and love to tell me what is going on with their day.


I'm off to finish several tasks! Smiles and hugs to all of you! :)

4 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Looking forward to seeing those photos. How nice that Eve was allowed to come and watch Rachel.

Michael Taylor said...

I can't figure out which I like better; bagpipes or bagpipe jokes. They're both great fun.

Rachel said...

I told you. Oh wait you don't know about what I'm talking about CHECK MY BLOG. great blog by the way.

Sue said...

Standing on the corner playing my pipes is my retirement plan. I think it will work, too! Hee Hee

Will play for TIM TAMS, or not.