Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Happy!

Just popping in to say Hey! I'm still around, but I'm working on some different things. Here is a layout from Rachel's album that I'm working on:




Take care?

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, my I love that photo so very much. Will you put that on the calendar for next year for us? Please and thank you. Mom

P.S. you are the sweetest daughter. Thanks for the party and all you did to make it special - the cake is awesome. Cleaning up was so sweet. It was a special day but then .... everyday with you and the munchkins is a special day. I love you!

Chocolate Cat said...

What a lovely photo of you and Rachel. That is my kind of button - I love chocolate!!

Carol said...

What an absolutely special photograph. It's absolutely gorgeous. And so special for Rachel to look back on in her special book. Fabulous.