Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Trying to Catch Up


Yes, if you are desirous of Girl Scout cookie goodness. Let me know and I'll try and hook you up.

::::::::::::: www.indexed.blogspot.com

This is so true:



:::::::::::::Another Page for Rachel:::::


I have the completed page with journaling, but don't want to have all the kids' names on-line.

::::::::::::Photos from my Mom's Surprise Party::::::

I made 45 royal icing violets and Eve made me use them all. She also showed me where she wanted them place on the cake. She kept telling me that symmetry was what's all about.

My mom gave me some silcone cupcake molds, but I couldn't figure out a great way to display them, so I crisscrossed some toothpicks to keep them upright on their small bases.

Great Mom and Great Pop Towhey brought some super tasty pretzel bites. Just a bit of mustard and they are bits o'heaven!
Mom with my nutty family:

Mom with Nan and Jim:
Mom with Melinda, Jason and Suzanne:

Tweedle Guy and Tweedle Jim with mom and Lani:
Mom, Carol and Debbie:
Debbie and Terry:
Aaron:


:::::::::::::::::There has been so much sad news on the animal front:::::::::::
Please:


Take Care!!!!!!!

6 comments:

JP2E said...

"tweedle" who?...

Sue said...

Oh, what a wonderful daughter I have - the cake was spectacular. The photos are great. Thank you so much. What a fun group of people.
You are a sweeeeeeeeeetie.

Chocolate Cat said...

That cake is gorgeous. I would of made you use all the violets too!! Love all the family shots.

Carol said...

Oh my gosh Victoria what a magnificent job you've done on that cake, the violets are amazing. All that icing on the cupcakes too (the icing is my favourite part!!! LOL). It looks like your mum had a really happy day.

klonghall said...

Beautiful cake! The violets are very pretty. That looks like a lot of work!

Suzanne said...

The party was such fun. Thanks to you and Jim for inviting us. We were honored to be invited. And the cake was so delicous! Great job on the cake and decorations too!