Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, October 28, 2006

2 Signs of the Apocalypse:

This first sign was the spookiest:



What you are witnessing is the first horseman of the Apocalypse in the form of Noah hanging up his Halloween costume neatly in his closet...WITHOUT...having to be asked...AND...Noah wanted to be first to take a bath...WITHOUT...whining! Call Medic Alert because I about couldn't get off the floor with shock!

::::SIGN 2:::::

Noah is going through his treat bag and calls out, "I think I have too much candy! Maybe I could give some away!"

What is this about? I don't think I've ever heard a kid say that before. This has to be the second horseman.


All I'm suggesting here is that you may want to have your life in order and have a clean set of undies on whenever you go out! :)

No comments: