Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't Sit Next To Him In a Theatre:


BG from Strawberry Kit by Sandra Boddington
Inked edge (modified) by Kim Hill
Journal papers by Catrine
Hubble photo and Spiderman Movie pic from the internet
Font: Pea Angedawn, Century Gothic
Polaroid frame from BYOBB Kit Add-on by Gina Miller



All will be made clear if you clickHERE.

I have to tell Michael to be quiet in the movies so I can live in my oblivious world of movie fantasy. If you see him in a theatre buy him some Milk Duds, or popcorn. It might distract him from the GLARING, or finer errors of continuity!

1 comment:

janna said...

I do it too, & my dh hates it.

BTW, posted more pictures of my blog