Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Parking a Car:

My sister, Tracy, sent me this hilarious game. Click for the game
It is just parking a car, but I get the biggest laugh trying to adjust the wheels and parallel parking, or backing into the space. If you hit a car the game is over, but, at least, you don't get a ticket, or hurt anyone! In "real life" I usually back into spaces, which is considered a guy thing in America. Michael has to do this for work and he has always preferred to back in because you are in better control of the situation when you leave. You are more likely to see anything that runs in front of the car. If I can't back in I try to pull all the way forward in a pull through space. Anyway, this game is fun...give it a try!




::::::::::::::::::::::::

Great news on the birthday front. My stepmother, Alice, purchased a family pass to:

I'm so excited to take the kids! I really love to catch a glimpse of Kuchi with her twins and I would like to see the new baby Panda. Terry Maple was such a great advocate for clean and healthy zoo animal populations. I also like to see the elephants all covered in Georgia red clay!