Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ponder

I love to get the kids to pose like the statues we come across. Here is a layout with Eve playing along:


Credits: Swirl Therapy by Jofia
Font: DJB JENNA by Darcy Baldwin at The Digichick
Shabby Paper by Weeds and Wildflowers
Frames by Christina Renee and Katie Pertiet
Acrylic letters by Michelle Coleman from Emma's Sundress


Smiles! :)

1 comment:

KristiYaYa said...

Hi Victoria! The moment I saw this picture I knew exactly where it was! I believe I've had my picture taken there too! I just love those frogs at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens! So nice to find we have something in common!

Ahhhhh, life is good!
Kristi