Kids Book Corner

  • Goose Girl
  • Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH
  • Peter and The Shadow Thieves
  • Peter and The Star Catchers
  • Simon Bloom, The Gravity Keeper
  • Stella Brite and The Dark Matter Myster
  • The Island of The Blue Dolphins
  • The Phantom Toll Booth
  • The School Library Journal
  • The Sisters Grimm
  • Tuck Everlasting

Labels

Friday, June 20, 2008

Match!

Staying hydrated:


Practicing serves:


I used an old umbrella for a parasol for all three days, which was super helpful. I was bitten only once during my three day vigil. Rachel came over to take a drink of water and I turned to say something to her and felt a painful sting inside my shirt. I pulled my shirt open at the neck and peeked down. Sure enough an ant was in there and I promptly flicked the dude out. He had bitten me on the...rhymes with Mr. Whipple...that little jerk of an insect. Luckily, I brought Caladryl with me and I discreetly applied some soothing balm to my bite. YIKES!

Still practicing serves:




Eve's refreshment for the day was strawberries:
Practicing bouncing the ball with the racquet:
My lap was good for a few seconds of rest:
Eve fiddling with her sunglasses:




Each of the girls got a shirt from the camp:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Another layout from Vacation (last year):::::::



:::::::::::::Blast From the Past::::::

Here was one of the places I found one of the most magnificent in the world:

This is an old layout, but I just love Yellowstone National Park and was waxing nostalgic.


I hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

Michael Taylor said...

The Yellowstone LO is perfect. I love the postcard. What a great way to journal a vacation picture.

Beth said...

Ouch!!
That ant bite sound painful!!

LOVE all the pictures. You really captured your day!

Thanks for sharing the layouts . . very cute!

DawnMarch said...

Looks like they had a great time! My DD loves tennis too!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Love the layout and pictures!

Wow, what a place to get a bite! Not fun!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

You're such a good mom! Love the Smile layout!

Amanda said...

Um, OUCH on the ant bite! Glad the girls had fun though. Love the layouts too!